XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
Everyday, our devices are getting more and more powerful–so powerful that you can play some serious games like Portal or Asphalt 8: Airborne. The problem with these games is the often require a huge library file for maps, and graphics elements, and these OBB files can take up a big chuck on your on-board storage
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you move these massive files to your huge SD card. XDA Recognized Developer moneytoo created the OBB to SD module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify Your Volume Control
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Automate your Text Message Responses – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.