XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday
Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to try, but the sheer amount of permissions put you off? Why does a LED Color app need access to my calendar? Sometimes app developers tell you that it’s because of the ads. However, other times, apps don’t explain why they are spying on your text messages.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that enables you to control what permissions the apps actually get. XDA Recognized Developer M66B created the XPrivacy module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos:
- Change Battery Saver Warning Color – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Android 5.1 and Xposed – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Android System WebView Update – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- ChromePie for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday