YouTube Ripper for Android
If you like watching videos on YouTube but would like to save one for later or add a video to your collection, why not try out XDA member rolle3k‘s new application: YouTube Ripper.
YouTube Ripper adds a ‘send’ intent entry to the YouTube application on your Android device and rips videos to mp4 format on your SD card.
Originally posted by rolle3k
- Open YouTube application.
- Search for your favourite youtube video.
- Press on it until a menu pops up, press ‘Share’.
- Select ‘YouTube Ripper’.
- YouTube Ripper application pops up, press on ‘Rip It!’
- It will then start downloading the youtube video to your /sdcard/download folder.
Currently the application does not work if you are logged into your You Tube account – log out before attempting to download.
YouTube Ripper is available for download in the application thread.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.