Download YouTube Vanced APK [ROOT]
YouTube Vanced is a popular modded version of YouTube. It adds a number of features to the official YouTube app, including built-in adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more. This page has installation instructions and download links for rooted devices and for Magisk. Non-root downloads can be found here.
How to install with Vanced Manager
The YouTube Vanced team has created a new, easier method for getting Vanced up and running. Users can now simply install the Vanced Manager app and it will facilitate the process of installing YouTube Vanced. The app makes it easy to choose which theme you want and to install future updates.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android phone
- Install the app and open it, make sure to select “root” at the top of the screen
- Grant the app superuser access
- You will have to disable signature verification in the framework. Tap the “Guide” button to open a Google search with “andnixsh apk verification disable” pre-filled
- You want to follow the steps here
- After you’re done with that, simply tap the “Install” buttons and select your theme and language
- MicroG and YouTube Vanced will be installed
How To Install without Vanced Manager
- Download the Installer Files from here.
- Download one of the YouTube Vanced APKs from below.
- Put the APK in /sdcard/Downloads.
- Uninstall all YouTube updates and disable auto updates in the Play Store.
- Flash the installer in TWRP.
Note: Version 15.05.54 requires Split APKs Installer (SAI) (with root mode enabled) from the Play Store.
YouTube Vanced with Magisk
- Method 1: Install YouTube Vanced from the Magisk Manager app.
- Method 2: Download one of the ZIP files below and flash it.
The YouTube Vanced Magisk version can be installed from the Magisk Manager app. Learn more about Magisk here.