Download YouTube Vanced APK [NON-ROOT]
YouTube Vanced is a popular modded version of YouTube. It adds a number of features to the official YouTube app, including built-in adblocking, background playback, black/dark themes, and much more. This page has installation instructions and download links for non-rooted devices. YouTube Vanced for rooted devices can be found here.
How to install with Vanced Manager
The YouTube Vanced team has created a new, easier method for getting Vanced up and running. Users can now simply install the Vanced Manager app and it will facilitate the process of installing MicroG and YouTube Vanced. The app makes it easy to choose which theme you want and to install future updates.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android phone
- Install the app and open it (make sure “nonroot” is selected at the top of the screen)
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps
- MicroG will download and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready
- Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced
- Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”
- Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”
- Vanced will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready
How To Install without Vanced Manager
- Install the MicroG APK if you want to log in with your YouTube account.
- Find the YouTube Vanced APK that you want and download it.
- Install the APK like you normally would.
|Title||Version||Architecture||Min API||DPI||MD5 Checksum|
Note: Version 15.05.54 requires Split APKs Installer (SAI) from the Play Store.